Friday, August 7, 2009

My Peach Upside Down Cake

I had to end up putting this in the oven, as I forgot we haven't leveled the stove yet (my 10 burner wolf) I laid the rock pad that it sits on-so is not entirely level. I can deal with it usually, but for baking on top of the stove-won't work too well-lol Now for some reason baked goods in my ovens always seem to come out level ? The temp I used was 300 degrees so didn't make the kitchen too warm.

I always bake with whole grains-usually spelt and sorgham flours or spelt and brown rice flours. This turned out really nice. For most of the sugars I use pure maple syrup in the peaches and also in the cake.

Turned out really nice.

51709492.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

51709491.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails