Friday, August 7, 2009

Creativity Day Needed

Sandy and I need an "art" day.

The set of paints I bought at the resale shop were from France named Pebeo. Sandy handed them to me-(she is an artist) and says these are really good quality paints at really good price for the $5.00

My favortie place to buy stuff I need for my dye projects is at Dharma trading and I found them there- The 6 paint set I got would have been $25.00 from them-so I did good.

This particular set is great for sun painting, was on my "to do" list-- here is a link for a suggested project with plant materials http://www.dharmatrading.com/info/sun_paint.html Wouldn't this project make a neat pillow or a little curtain?

We have also been collecting crayons and rust items for rust dye projects and the crayon project with the sun too.

Sooo since we will be in the 90s for the next 10 days or so-an "art day" is definately in order next week-lol

Will keep you posted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails