Monday, January 12, 2009

Photos of my Latest Quilt






I can't tell you how happy I was when this quilt came out of the dryer-all nice and cozy. I boxed it up right away, and it got mailed off this morning. Now I am anxious to see how Ron likes it.

Those of you that know me, remember my rock shower project? well that is the next project that really needs my attention and the rest of the bathroom renovation. That room will be too cold this week to work in, so will be helping Larry go thru some more of our boxes of "stuff" to keep, sell at a thrift shop, find a home for , or toss. When we retired end of 03 I wanted to take everything with us-and then go thru stuff down here and decide here what we wanted to keep. So many people regret getting rid of too many things and I didn't want to do that. So, I am really glad we did.

But, we are both collectors and we really just have too much stuff. I mean I am going to be 60 this year and I still have clothes from high school-most of them still fit which is nice, but if they are cotton they are going into quilts-lol

Well, I am off to take our Nikita for a walk, get the garbage out to the burn pile, and then go thru the box of tax papers for the year. It is going to get bitter cold by thursday-so will need to cozy up by the fire and just relaxe this week.-right-hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails