Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A political blog tonight-my take on Obama-a very scary thought

Still no rain here, although the air has been thick and we can hear thunder off in the distance-so don't know if the storms turned or will be here later tonight.

Sorry, but I have to share a little politics-to me it is too important to the welfare of our nation and although I really don't get into into political discussions, I believe in the 2nd amendment and the foundation as to why our country was born.

I truly believe that as voting citizens we must really really research deep into the presidential candidates this year and find which one will be the best for our future. I know we don't have real leaders to choose from this time, however this being the case, we need to study what they believe in.

I am so against Obama on so many issues, and he scares me as he has a machine of a campaign going -as he just now set up camp in all the very small rural areas here in Missouri and is knocking on every-ones door. He does the same thing with the young people in college-as he has a charisma about him.

I don't like anything about his background, I don't like the church and its leaders that he attends, I don't like it that he sits when the Pledge of Allegiance to our country is being said, I don't want socialized medicine, I don't want higher taxes on my retirement income, s/s, etc, and above all I don't want my 2nd amendment rights taken away. I also want a leader that respects our soldiers. We have a contact fighting in Iraq that wrote us that when Obama came to visit-he walked right passed all the soldiers like they were not even there-and went directly to the leaders, never giving our soldiers a second or a first look even.

I am sharing with you what I just got in the mail from my NRA political watch group

Barack Obama's Ten Point Plan to "Change" The Second Amendment

1. Ban use of firearms for home defense

2. Pass Federal laws eliminating your right to carry

3. Ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns

4. Close down 90% of the gun shops in America

5. Ban the ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting

6. Increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 %

7. Restore voting rights for 500 million criminals including those who have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime

8. Expand the Clinton semi-auto ban to include millions more firearms

9. Mandate a government issued license to purchase a firearm

10. Appoint judges to the US Supreme Court and Federal judiciary who share his views on the 2nd amendment



I am sorry, but I truly feel Obama is setting us up for our country to be taken over after weakening us with his high taxes-scary.

I feel better now as I just had to speak out.

Comments welcome as always here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails